Welcome to the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2017!Prepare to be inspired by the wonderful work of fellow crazy quilt artists from all over the world.Be sure to welcome a little craziness into your life every day.
Thank you for the kind words. This is a sentimental piece. My friend Maggie gave me the heart. It was an ornament that I took apart and used the woven front. The square piece in the corner is something my mother made many years ago. The style reminds me of the Peter Hunt art from the 1960's.
Barb I love this folk art style block. It made me smile.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet block!
ReplyDeleteThis is an unusual approach to CQ work, and I personally am finding it very appealing! Nice stitching! Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteC'est magnifique, j'aime le style folk, et les broderies anciennes. Merci.
ReplyDeleteNice stitching
ReplyDeleteAmazing, so different
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words. This is a sentimental piece. My friend Maggie gave me the heart. It was an ornament that I took apart and used the woven front. The square piece in the corner is something my mother made many years ago. The style reminds me of the Peter Hunt art from the 1960's.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteWanda