Welcome to the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2017!Prepare to be inspired by the wonderful work of fellow crazy quilt artists from all over the world.Be sure to welcome a little craziness into your life every day.
Thank you, Betty. The paisley was so beautiful but I had never come up with a way to use it. Fortunately it was on a 9 1/2" square, the size I'm using for my 2020 challenge. The companion prints came off "the free table". The photos don't show it, but there is a sheen that compliments the paisley. Just perfect!
Barbara, these are wonderful! I love, love, love the trees.
ReplyDeleteBarbara, what a great use of my paisley pattern. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Betty. The paisley was so beautiful but I had never come up with a way to use it. Fortunately it was on a 9 1/2" square, the size I'm using for my 2020 challenge. The companion prints came off "the free table". The photos don't show it, but there is a sheen that compliments the paisley. Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I just love every block.
ReplyDeleteI like both of these, especially the paisley, one of my favorite designs.
ReplyDeletea beautiful idea! I like the trees and sky blocks.
ReplyDelete